Friday, December 7, 2007

almost at the finish line...

today was the last day of classes...and i am just a few steps (2 exams) away from graduating. Honestly it hasn't hit me yet. It probably won't until I find myself sitting on my brothers' sofa in my pajamas, eating Captain Crunch, watching sports center, and trying to figure out what i'm gonna for rest of the day...let alone the rest of my life.

"What do you want to be when you grow up???" The infamous questions that adults ask kids, whose world consist of snack time and show-and-tell. This is probably one of the most difficult questions to answer...and what makes it worse is when they try slightly modify the question: "Well what do you want to do in 5 years???"

"I don't know what I'm gonna be interested in 5 years...i know what i want right now, well kinda ...but hypothetically speaking, if I am the same person I am now in 5 years then I want to do this...."

I guess this is one way to answer it. Honestly, 5 years is a long time, except when your looking back of course, but a lot of things can happen during this time which will shape and mold you into the person you are at that present time. Your interest will change, you'll have an new outlook on life, you no longer like to have Ranch dressing with your salads anymore, ect, ect...

Basically this is how I am now...5 and 1/2 years of college and I am a completely different person.

No comments: