Thursday, April 30, 2009

When is this movie coming out!?

One of the best vids that I've seen on the net...Fan Made Thundercats trailer...



no this isn't a real movie but I wish it was. I'm sure you recognized some of the scenes from other movies such as 10,000BC, Masters of the Universe, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black, Troy, Star Trek6: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, Garfield, Enemy Mine, The Mummy, Planet of the Apes, Aliens, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome...

3 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

Wow, that's crazy! Impressive editing...

Stew said...

if i would have saw it w/o you telling me it was fake i might have believed it....only for a second though because i have seen most of the movies it pulled the scenes from.

i need to look at some more of this guy's work though. it is awesome

Dre' Leon said...

yea the people behind this put a lot of time and effort into this and it shows!!! Stew I was hoping this was a movie...