Monday, December 15, 2008

The real world...year 1.

This time last year I was walking across the stage and beginning the next chapter in my life...Post undergrad, welcome to the "Real World"...

I can't believe it has already been a year...and its crazy how much has changed since then...

Do I miss the days of undergrad...yes and no...the social scene was cool and I had a lot of fun...but I hated the homework, test, papers, long nights in McNair studying...basically everything I did in school that was graded on a scale of 100.

times flies...

Candace Johnson (Miss NC A&T SU 07-08) and me at graduation, December 15th 2007...


SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE AGGIES THAT GRADUATED THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!!! BIG UPS, YOU MADE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

dang yo! how did u even stand up with all that around ur neck :)