Tuesday, April 8, 2008

going home

haven't been home in three months! yeah its time to see the folks...

there something about going home, for me it's like laying in a bed full of feathers.

i can't wait to see the two most important women in my life, my mom and grandma!

things i'm looking forward to:
-chilling w/ the fam.
-talking w/ my g-pa about everything...but sometimes he can get a little long winded! lol...its cool though.
-talking w/ my g-ma about movies, music, art...life.
-hanging w/ mom dukes!
-home cooked meals (pork chops, collard greens, and potato salad)...mmmh mmmh good! i might even throw down in the kitchen.
-listening to my g-pa's old records. i think i might "borrow" a few to add to my collection...lol

gotta few things i need/want to bring back:
-2 guitars (acoustic and electric)
-my degree, i ready to it up hang on my frig. lol.
-bills...
-picture printer.
-my old comic books.
-basically anything that will add some character to my bland room.

not looking forward to the 8hr drive...



these people that are responsible for who i was yesterday, who i am today and who i will be tomorrow...

unconditional love.

No comments: