Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tyler Stout

the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, TX is probably the nicest movie theater i have ever seen...learn and read more about it here -> link

Well this is the last installment in the Alamo Drafthouse sci-fi series, and it’s a winner for sure. Tyler Stout (link) just keeps killing these movie posters, including this new one for Blade Runner. One of my favorite movies!!!! These 24″ x 36″ screenprint are available in a regular edition for $30 and a glow in the dark variant for $75. cha-ching!!!

visit Mondotees.com if you wanna cop'



This guy is amazing. i love his sci-fi movie series...wish i got "The Lost Boys" poster. he has some plenty of great stuff on his site.

the red one is definitely in the mail! Yup! I had to get it...I have too much empty space on my walls. Now that I think about it....I want to get a few more poster: hmm...Lost in Translation, Hi-Fidelity, The Goonies...

No comments: