Monday, April 7, 2008

chillin', hangin' part uno

me: so what are we gonna do this weekend?
xanthia: ....chillin', hangin'...chillin', hangin'
me: lol...whats that from again?!?
xanthia: The Wood
me: oh yeah, The Wood...good movie...chillin', hangin!

good times...

week started off pretty cool...got up w/ mi amigas, karla & xanthia, for pizza...but why did the pizza dude get lost?!?

me: "Xan, where the f*ck is the pizza dude...do you see him?"


xan: "Nah, ur suppose to take a right when you come in the apt complex. wtf?!?"


me: "karla you got better eyes, do you see him?"



xan: "finally!...don't give him no TIP!"
square pizza though? thanks karla...


no more slavin...got a real job...turned in my headset and badge and chuck'd a duece on those fools..

can't beat happy hour!

food for $1.95...holla i'm there! me and ricky went two days in a row...

freshly squeezed lemonade....delicious!

me: "man what?!? burger and fries for $2.00?!?" yeah it was delicious!

omar's agua...
omar: "i thought when she (bartender) said a 'bottle water', i thought she meant a dear park or something..." lol...
me: "how does it taste?" i had to ask...
omar: "like H2O..."

ricky got skills...

satara! munchin' munchos...

these fools...lol...
this always happens to me at a stop light in atl, a nice car always pull up next to mine...i think ppl under estimate my tercel...

satara: "argh...my dollar won't go in!!!"
what you can't see in this picture is a crackhead on the otherside of satara...i think satara was getting a little nervous...lol...

TEDDY P!

donald: "put away that dayum camera!!!!"

happy bday satara!

po-po's...

minor damage...
dance off...


yo yo...




No comments: