Monday, September 8, 2008

The Polls...

CNN, MSNBC, and other sources are claiming that the Presidental polls are even once again...

My question is "Who the f*ck are they asking to do these surveys?" They're not asking anyone I know...

CNN, MSNBC, etc, claim the "bounce" is due to McCain' VP and running mate, Sarah Palin...really??? hmm...

To McCain-Palin and their supporters worldwide, I watched the RNC and I'm not impressed...

Niki, your latest post summarize my sentiments as well.


~by David Choe

"When Thousands Of People Is Ralied Up To See You
That Can Arouse Ya Ego, [Bbut] You Got Mouths To Feed So
Gotta Stay True To Who You Are And Where You Came From
Cuz At The Top Will Be The Same Place You Hang From
No Matter How Big You Can Ever Be
For Whatever Fee Or Publicity Never Lose Your Integrity"
~Nas (My President by Young Jeezy - The Recession)

2 comments:

Stew said...

i have always, and will always hate those polls

Dre' Leon said...

yea stew, those polls are meaningless...they only survey about 1000+ ppl...

c'mon that's like asking 10 ppl at a college [A&T], so who do you think should be class pres???