Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Suite Theme

MEME Rules:
1. Put Your itunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT
After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!

With over 7500 songs on my Zune this is what I came up with...

-IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY?”, YOU SAY?
WHY GEORGIA - JOHN MAYER (ROOM FOR SQUARES)
???

-WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
POWER TO LOVE - JIMI HENDRIX (BAND OF GYPSY)
"WITH THE POWER OF SOUL ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"

-WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
HELL FOR A HUSTLER - 2PAC (STILL I RISE)
???

-HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
MONEY WON'T CHANGE YOU - JAMES BROWN (FOUNDATIONS OF FUNK)
"Money won't change you, But time will take you on"

-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
LORD KNOWS - 2PAC (ME AGAINST THE WORLD)
yes he does...send me a sign, shoot me an email, txt, sumthin'!

-WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
ALL I EVER WANTED - LENNY KRAVITZ (MAMA SAID)
Yea I pretty much have all I ever wanted...well I always wanted ______

-WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
BLING (CONFESSION OF A KING) - THE KILLERS (SAM'S TOWN)
Really?

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
RAINDROPS AND SUNSHINE - SMASHING PUMPKINS (VH1 STORYTELLERS)
I hope this means that I bring sunshine on stormy days...and not the other way around.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
DROPPING BOMBS - SO. SENTRELLE (THE SHOW OTS)
"I'm a lover not a fighter..." ~Michael Jackson

-WHAT IS 2+2?
BULLETPROOF...I WISH I WAS (THE BENDS)
I thought the answer was 4...i hate math!

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
GLASS - THE SMASHING PUMPKINS (MACHINA II)
Huh?!? Transparent and easy to break...nah i definitely don't think that.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
JUST BECAUSE - NIKKA COSTA

"I take you in and I hold my breath
Try to save the time that's passing by
And if you came to say goodbye
A thousand summers would never dry
Every tear that touched my face
And they don't laugh the way you do
And they don't smile the way you do
And their eyes don't shine the way yours do
I love you just because..."


-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
THE WAY THINGS ARE - FIONA APPLE (WHEN THE PAWN...)
this song = heartbreak ≠ my life story

-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
MISTY - DONNY HATHAWAY (EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING)
I think what i want to be is "Misty"/unclear b/c I have a 1,000,000 + 1 things that I want to be when i eventually grow up.


-WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
WORKOUT PLAN - KANYE WEST (COLLEGE DROPOUT)
I definitely don't think this when I see you, I love you the way you are and besides you know I don't like skinny b!tches.

-WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
COME AND GO - 50 CENT
Yea, this is pretty much what my pops did...f*cker!

-WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
HELLO - MAROON 5 (FRIDAY THE 13TH)
OASIS COVER, how do you dance to a rock song or can you???

-WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
BUTTERFLY - MARIAH CAREY (BUTTERFLY)
I was hoping for something a little harder than this...

-WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
SPOTTIEOTTIEDOPEALICIOUS - OUTKAST (AQUEMINI)

"When I first met my SpottieOttieDopalicious Angel
I can remember that damn thing like yesterday
The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion
horse with skates on smooth like a hot comb
on nappy ass hair..."

-WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
NOT GONNA CRY - MARY J. BLIGE (WAITING TO EXHALE)
If I tell you what I think this means then it wouldn't be a secret...

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
MY LIFE AND TIMES - ZWAN (UNRELEASED)
Yea, my friends (past, present, and future) are and make up My Life and Times...

"My life in the morning sun
My life in the speeding car
Too much to lose..."

WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
THE SUITE THEME - MAXWELL (URBAN HANG SUITE)

tagging future bloggers: xanthia, karla, and taylor. GET ON IT!!!

5 comments:

kit von b. said...

i loooooooooooooooove nikka costa. "just because" and "nothing" make me tear up...i'm such a goober.

-KB

Niki McNeill Brown said...

see! this was fun right?
i love u more than any song can say :)

Stew said...

isn't that ^^^ sweet

Anonymous said...

cool dude! I tried it myself. i'm startin a blog up mayne & I did a meme! everyone should look at it! now my blog is just beginning so be patient please.thank you.

Beans said...

Are you going to help me this weekend? I don't have to work on Friday. PROMISE me this weekend so I can start it! I CANNOT get it to where I can make it look how I want it to (I haven't tried THAT hard but the fact still remains lol) PROMISE!!!