Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks Bugs

Just when I thought I was getting outta of the sneaker game...Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny suck me back in...

This weekend will mark another installment to the 23 package series by the Jordan brand.


Personally, I think the Jordan Brand are running out of ideas b/c they release retros every weekend. Besided the "new" Jordan's suck...i mean the XX3's were cool and so were the Spizikes but they were too dayum expensive, around $175 + tax (each)!!!! wtf?!?


Moving on, the shoe within this package that is one of the most highly anticipated Jordan release this year is the "Hare" VII:


The shoes above have been christened "Hare" b/c of Bugs Bunny, who worn them in a Jordan Comercial way back when. Bugs in commercial = ballin' -> gotta be the shoes!






The other shoe being released in this package is the XVI, true to the O.G. colorway with it signature toe cap. I remember when I first saw these...not a big fan of them but you can't buy the Hares w/out buying these...


if i can scrounge up enough $$$ (around $310 + tax), I might consider getting em. Yeah I know what ur thinking (DAYUM!!! $310?!?)...b/c i'm thinking it too, in the end i probably won't get em...

6 comments:

Stew said...

oddly enough. i have not owned a single pair of j's in my entire life.

if i were to get some the ONLY ones i would EVER get are the patent leather ones (cant remember the number....12 i think)

Dre' Leon said...

to be honest i didn't get my first pair of j's until my senior yr in high school. they were the retro patent leather (white/red/black) 1's. i still have em...kinda beat up though.

but i remember trying to get the gray patent leather one's ur talking about (11's), back in high school but this was when they were harder to get. nowadays they make they are easier to get b/c they make abt 30 colorways per shoe.

and now that i have a job i can afford to get em'.

Adrianne M said...

don't do it.

Beans said...

Imma see if I can get mines for the FREESKY again!

ShardonaySays said...

dude who is u tellin? i think just spent my last 50 on some white horse hair dunks luckily i work at the place and got the discounted price instead of the whole 110

Anonymous said...

*highly.. anticipated..
i had my eyes on these, and most likely will cop.. cedric looks out!

and dont let ol' kidA fool you.. he has one hand in his pocket clutchin his wallet for these..