Friday, October 3, 2008

Guilty Pleasure: Please Don't Go Girl

Lately I have set my Zune to shuffle as I was go to work in the mornings and w/ over 6000 songs on it, you can only imagine what comes up...

I found that the shuffle mode is a good way to remind yourself of those songs that you may have forgot about.

Guess what came up this morning?

Please Don't Go Girl by New Kids on The Block...yup thats right I have that song

***DISCLAIMER***For the record, its the only New Kids on The Block song that I have...

its actually a pretty good song ALTHOUGH it probably should of/could of been sang by New Edition but then again doesn't this song sound similar to "Is This the End?"

I think I'll start a new series called Guilty Pleasure...we all have them (and i'm not limiting this to just music.)

So yes, Please Don't Go Girl is a Guilty Pleasure of mine...enjoy...




And for the ppl that want to be slick w/ comments...refer to this POST about the no-no's and their proper usage.

4 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

lol! this is not REALLY a guilty pleasure.... New Kids on the Block was the S$%+ back in the day! All the girls wanted them and all the guys wanted to be like them.

this is just nostalgia....

...but i do know one of you REAL guilty pleasure songs!!! bwahahaha

Lorin said...

haha I think I had this idea first: http://passportlovelove.blogspot.com/2008/08/guilty-pleasure-shiny-toy-guns.html . But it's a good idea so it's all good. nkotb had a hit with this one. did you know they were back on tour now?

Stew said...

dont think i can fool with these guys

Dope Fiend said...

TUNAAAAAAAAAAGE! lol