Friday, January 2, 2009

Brushes on Iphone

Disney artist Stef Kardos shows why he is getting paid for scribbling and we are not...

He demonstrates he is skills on Iphone's new drawing app, Brushes...check the vid and pics below...




All these sketches/paintings are done very quickly ON SITE on my Iphone, between 5/10 minutes each. The sunsets can be done even faster as the light is changing very quickly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Adrianne M said...

neato!!!!

having a mac now really makes me want an iphone!

its so weird being on my macbook all day then going to my blackberry.

i'm sure you can relate. maybe?

The Author said...

this is too cool...the iPhone scares me

The Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dre' Leon said...

yea i def want an iphone...but not the bill! lol