Thursday, January 1, 2009

coffee table + books: Hotel Lachapelle


"My work is about making candy for the eyes. It’s about grabbing your attention. Even though my work is appearing in magazines I am trying to make a large picture. I want my photographs to read like a poster."
~Dave LaChapelle


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Short Documentary on the genius behind David LaChapelle's work...

2 comments:

kit von b. said...

those are some AWESOME pics. david lachapelle makes good music videos too.

-kb

Dre' Leon said...

yea he is definitely got a great eye! i like his photos...so rich and vivid!

i know he made a movie (Rize)...but i didn't know he made music vids as well but i'm not surprised...