Friday, January 16, 2009

Old and Young at the same time...

j: sup?
a: same old same old. working, chilling. trying to stay out of this cold. u?
j: Man...I'm in my lab. I'm too old for this. (grad school)
a: lol. yea 5 yrs of undergrad was enough for me...lets not mention the fact that i went to school (pre-k - 12 grade) for 13 yrs prior to that. hmmm thats 18 yrs of my 25 yrs of existance. leaving 7 yrs...but take away 5 and 1/2 (baby yrs)...so that means i've only been living for about 1 1/2 yr now...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

i believe it was 5 and a HALF years for you.... way too long!

i'm finishing up year #6 of school, and i hate every bit of it! lol

Adrianne M said...

yea, i saw this and thought about my sis!

i still havent seen bejamin button
maybe i'll catch that and notorious next week, movies are $5 here during the week and $10 on the weekend so you can guess when i go

The Author said...

this movie was just like i expected it, GREAT! i would suggest anyone to go - a lot of funny, a little sad, a bit romantic.

Stew said...

school sucks