Tuesday, May 13, 2008

coffee table + books

So, I go to Barnes and Noble (B&N) or borders on the regular...its a great way of relieving stress at the end of the day. I'ma NERD, I know...


FLASHBACK!
In g'boro, I used to go to the Barnes and Noble all the time...I would park my "sports car" in the b&n parking lot, walk to the cold stone and get the a.burton special (cake batter ice cream + cinnamon ice cream + pecans + a waffle cone in a like it size), then walk back to b&n, grab a few magazines, read and eat, enjoy...

Unfortunately now here in A-town, the cold stone is down the street and around the corner...and like i said before (link) cold stone ice cream = causes car accidents! trying to eat and drive my car, which is a manual, is tough...

So now on to this post...

coffee table + books will be posts dedicated to all the books that I come across while walking to the magazine section in the book store that I find interesting and think every coffee table shouldn't be without.

first up...

PostSecret

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project in which people mail their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. Some examples of what you'll find in this book:




For more about PostSecrets click -> link


tryna put you on...

No comments: