Thursday, May 8, 2008

if...

I was driving the other day and as I was looking at my gas tank meter a Harley-style motorcycle pulled up next to me. I starting thinking..."hmm, what if i had a motorcycle..."


Entering dream sequence...

FADE IN:

EXT. GASS STATION - DAY, AROUND THE METRO AREA OF ATLANTA, GA

Gorgeous fall day. Hot-chestnut weather. Armon is riding through the busy streets of Atlanta, GA. Road warrior and King of the streets.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Look at this guy.

Rides like a eagle, sailing over the Sheep Meadow. Sharp turn onto Peach St. hard around the Plaza Hotel.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Look at him. Like he doesn't have a care in the world.

PEACHTREE ST.


is a torrent of taxis and humans and steam from the manholes.

He skims along it like a dragonfly, heading out of downtown.

NARRATOR (V.O.)

You probably think it'd be cool to trade places w/ this guy. Coolest half black, half japanese cat on earth Stylin on these n!gg@s, awesome powers, cool bike, and in (one) of the greatest damn cities in the world.

AT 36TH STREET


He pulls up to a nearby gas. You can hear the power of his bike as he pulls of the street.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Is that what you are thinking?

[IN SLOW MOTION]


Armon gets off bike and takes off helmut. So cool the very air around him shimmers.

NARRATOR (V.O.)

WELL YOUR RIGHT, HE IS THE COOLEST HALF BLACK, HALF JAPANESE M#TH@F*CKA ON EARTH!!!



There would have been more but the i was wakened out of my dream-like state because of the blaring and deafing sounds of car horns behind me.

I thought about it a little more as I was driving....It would be pretty cool to have a bike, great gas mileage (50-70 mpg!), low maintance, the coolness, fast...

But then I REALLY thought about it and how expensive (insurance, life and auto) would be, how unsafe and dangerous it is to ride a bike plus I don't feel getting a motorcycle driver license or dealing w/ the DMV, they are the worst!

So i'm gonna stick w/ the Tercel! But if I had to get a bike, I would definitely want it to be as cool as this one...
parked view


driving view


front view


back view


motorcycle design/concept by Non-Object

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...interesting bike! I wish I had it on tuesday when I drove to gboro to vote...50 mpgs! But something even better happened, my lil bro put me on to this broken pump of s. elm-eugene and i filled up for $15.45! Can u believe it!

Dre' Leon said...

wtf! $15.45? is it still broke?

Anonymous said...

dope!